(501) 767-3461 ext. 0
Accessibility Tips for Mid-America Science Museum
Mid-America Science Museum is dedicated to making its exhibits, buildings, programs, and services accessible to all audiences.
Please take a moment to review our accessibility measures, museum maps, our Sensory Days Program, and our Social Narrative below.
Plan your visit in advance, so that you can make the Mid-America Science Museum!
- If you need assistance with anything during your visit, please notify a museum staff member or volunteer. Look for a museum-logo shirt and/or museum badge.
- Family restrooms are located upstairs in the Marvelous Motion Gallery and include changing tables. These restrooms may be used by anyone. Changing tables are also available in all women’s restrooms, the men’s restroom upstairs behind the Admission Desk and in the men’s restroom in the Hall of Wonder Gallery.
- Nursing Room is located in the women’s restroom upstairs behind the Admission Desk.
- Sensory kits (including fidget toys and noise reducing headphones) are available for checkout at the Admission Desk.
- All Galleries are accessible by ramp and there is an elevator located upstairs in the Marvelous Motion Gallery and Downstairs in the Indoor Picnic Area.
- Maps are updated frequently, but they may not reflect all current galleries and conditions. Please ask a staff member if you have any questions.