The Science of the Heart
Mid-America Science Museum is teaming up with National Park Medical Center (NPMC) to bring you a hands-on health fair and speaker miniseries on Friday, February 18.
Join us in the Hall of Wonder where you’ll explore a variety of activities and listen to doctors and experts from NPMC discuss ways you can keep your heart healthy!
Best of all – as a Hot Springs Village resident, you’ll receive free admission* to the Museum when you present your Hot Springs Village POA card.
- Bilateral Blood Pressure Screening & Early Heart Attack Care info
- Blood Glucose Reading & Stroke Info
- Screening questionnaire form/HF Clinic Info
- Hands-only CPR
- Nutrition Info Station
- Heart Valve Discovery Station
- Exercise/Heart Rate Discovery Station
- DIY Stethoscope Tinker Activity
Speaker Mini-Series Topics Include
- Heart Health Diets
- Your Lipids & The Lipid Clinic
- Congestive Heart Failure & The Heart Failure Clinic
- AFib Awareness & Cardiac Electrophysiology
*Limit 4 people per card.