(501) 767-3461 Ext. 118
Arkansas’ first after school care program and museum learning experience for kindergarten through 12 years old! Science After School is licensed by the Arkansas Department of Human Services and is offered Monday through Friday from 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM during the school year.*
The cost is $10 per day, and you may sign your child up for any number of days during the week. There is a $30 registration fee per child. Parents/Guardians must complete the registration form and the Science After School Handbook prior to fulfilling enrollment. Scholarships are available on a limited basis.
*Transportation provided from schools to Mid-America Science Museum
Are there slots still open?
- Yes! We are still enrolling students for the 2021-2022 school year.
Which schools participate?
- Hot Springs School District and Lake Hamilton School District participate and transport students to the museum.
What time is pick-up?
- Students can be picked up anytime before 6:00 pm.
What if my child turns 13 years old before the end of the school year?
- As long as your child is 12 years old at the beginning of the school year, they qualify.
Do I have to enroll my child every day?
- No, we have three enrollment options for you to choose from:
- Monday through Friday
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Tuesday and Thursday